Bread & Butter Integrations & Rules Setup
Integrations are used as part of the Rules functionality. You can configure Rules to do an action with an Integration, when a specific API event is triggered. The Integration is the connection between the Bread & Butter plugin and these supported third parties:
To complete an integration setup, you need to do the following:
- Identify the action on your website that will trigger the rule.
- Click Logic on the left side menu of your WordPress website dashboard and create an API event definition in Bread & Butter for the action. See API Events for more information.
- Configure your website to create the custom event in Bread & Butter when the user completes the action on your website. Follow these instructions based on your platform:
- Create an Integration & Rule setup with one of the above supported integrations. To complete this step, click the Integration above and follow the steps to complete the setup.
A few basic examples of Integrations and Rules are:
- If a user clicks a button on your website, you can have an email sent to you
- If a user authenticates, add them to a Mailchimp audience for a sign up campaign
Using Zapier combined with Bread & Butter unlocks almost endless combinations of possibilities.