Custom QuickBooks Identity Provider
- Click Dashboard in the top menu.
- Click the Create an app button.
- Select QuickBooks Online and Payments for the platform.
- Enter your App Name. For App Name, we recommend using your organization or company name.
- Select Accounting from the scope dropdown.
- Click Create app.
- In the left menu, go to Keys & OAuth under the Production category.
- Add the following Redirect URL:
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Under the Keys section on the page, take note of the Client ID and Client Secret for the Bread & Butter setup below.
Bread & Butter Setup:
- Go to https://app.breadbutter.io/sign-in/
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Navigate to Providers, then to Default Rules (or Domain Rules and open/create a domain module).
- Click "Sign in with QuickBooks" button.
- Select "Set QuickBooks for Production".
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the Client ID from the QuickBooks setup steps above.
- Enter the Client Secret from the QuickBooks setup steps above.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click the checkbox next to your new QuickBooks provider to enable it.