Custom LinkedIn Identity Provider
- Enter your App Information for your organization. Please note that you will need to link the application to your LinkedIn Company, or create your Company page if you have not done so already.
- Agree to the Legal agreement, then click Create app.
Once created, Verify your App with your organization’s LinkedIn Account.
Click on the Products tab.
- Select Sign In with LinkedIn. Note that your app will need to be approved before users will be able to log in.
Click on the Auth tab.
Take note of the Client ID and Client Secret for the Bread & Butter setup below.
Bread & Butter Setup:
- Go to https://app.breadbutter.io/sign-in/
- Click Sign In and authenticate (or Sign Up make a new account and authenticate).
- Go to Tools in the left menu.
- Click on LinkedIn under Social Accounts.
- Select "Set LinkedIn for Production".
- Enter a custom name and description.
- Enter the Client ID from the LinkedIn setup steps above.
- Enter the Client Secret from the LinkedIn setup steps above.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click the checkbox next to your new LinkedIn provider to enable it.